February 6, 2011

Winter Celebrations with diseases! (early February 2011)

It has been snowing quite a bit over the last few days! It was the perfect time to go play outside after being sick with a cold or afflicted by the infamous gastroenteritis for the last 6 weeks.

We invited a few friends to come along...

Angie, Darcy, Antoine and Marc-André tagged along to go to a winter fair with me...

Antoine and I are big fans of bouncing castles...

... and taffy.

We had a distance contest and we discovered that my sleigh is the fastest and the ones that goes the furthest...
Mommy's sleigh it the most stable and comfortable one...

Cousine Juliette has a lot of guts for a tiny girl...

Darcy was not about guts but style...

and Gabriel neither!

Antoine loves sliding but hates walking back up the hill (me too...)

Daddy and mommy brought us to another winter fair...

It was packed! I really enjoyed the Lebeau and Labelle clowns...

Gabriel did not... (hence why he was not invited to join us for the second fair).

Instead of taffy, I had roasted marshmallows...and mittens! Yes mommy burnt her mitten!

Except for the show, that winter festival had very limited, overcrowded activities... We went for a walk in the woods!

Hi hi hi my brother is so funny... He loves costumes just like I do!

Here is Gabriel with his godfathers. Michel also likes costumes I think!

We said farewell to Subin... she is back in Korea. Aurelia and I (abd everyone else) will miss her dearly.

Even baby Matthew...
We had a special night out, skating under the stars.

Gabriel loved it.
So did mommy and daddy (but not me, I was in a bad mood).


See you soon from Gabriel dashing blue eyes.

No comments: