February 27, 2011


A guided tour at the train museum! (Feb 2011)

Yes, I know... we go to the train museum a lot! Here are a few pictures of us having fun at grand-maman's house before we yet again talk about trains!


Who knew we could have so much fun with a plastic box!

I did and so did mommy (posing for the photographer, yours truly).

I love talking pictures with this camera that goes underwater! We tend to let the water drip so we can drink cold water as we take our bath!

I also took this picture of my baby brother. The day before he showed signs of another GASTRO!!! You heard me, mommy is spending her Spring Break at home with a pucking baby!


Here I am yet again at the train museum... loving it more each time!

Antoine and Marc-André joined us with tante Caro! We went on the guided tour.

Daddy came along too and I showed him the livestock wagon. No refrigerated wagons a hundred ago to keep the meat fresh it had to be carried alive! I told you I am quite the expert now!

I can also tell you about postal wagons and how fast the mail was sorted before being dropped at the right train station. It's too bad I can't read yet (but I can write!!!).


I got to discover everything I ever wanted to know about the snow blowing locomotives with Kiran. Look at this smile, what a beautiful boy! (mommy forced me to write this! She is entitled to her opinion).

Cool picture of Carmen, Cole, Kiran and I!

This one was taken by me!

Kiran is all smiles and cuteness... so is his brother Cole!

Antoine had a blast trying on the water fountain at the train museum! I did too!

Yes, mommy takes a picture every time I ask her to wear a ponytail! It is a rare event! I do look good!

1 comment:

Dan said...

I like the ponytail Maya. I think you should wear it more!