Winter fun in spite of the Gastro! (early March 2011)
Yeah! Spring Break has finally come! Mommy is off for a week! It's the perfect time to go play outside and enjoy winter time!
Not so much for Gabriel... the poor thing still has a gastro... Mommy tried to bring him outside with us, but grand-maman had to leave with him. He was miserable with the wind in his face!
Mommy was ecstatic to get out of the house! She hates staying inside the house for more than a few hours... so imagine for a week!
Look at her go! I took these pictures by the way! I wanted mommy to slide as much as possible. I also went down the hill with her as well as on my bottom with a few boys!
We went skating with Charlotte, tante Caro and Marc-André.
It was a lovely day! Charlotte was showing me a few skating moves! Mommy tried to impress us, but she fell down!
Gabriel was carried everywhere, by everyone!
We all enjoyed the free taffy! Taffy before Spring!!! Hurray!!!
Except Charlotte... because of her braces...
I fed the poney.
I was truly happy!
I love winter festivals!
Gabriel loves his mommy over all of this!
I got to hug Baladin once again! He is my favorite mascot!
We waited so long to go on the train... so much so that mommy missed the ride since she was breastfeeding bobby baby!
Marc-André allowed me to see a man swallowing fire and a raconteur telling stories and singing songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment