February 20, 2011

I want Spring to arrive early this year! (Mid-February 2011)

One day, actually two days, last week were Spring like. It was sunny and warm. The snow started to melt and it even rained for a few hours! It was awesome. I got to make slush soup with my dad after daycare! It's too bad it did not last...the bitter cold came back with a vengeance.

Please Spring come again soon...

We spend a lot of time indoor watching television, movies and playing with video games... not Jackson at least! He got to dance with his Godfather, my daddy! He enjoyed it this time around.

Gabriel stopped watching tv for a few minutes to play the piano... he is the artist of the family I believe.

I enjoyed watching the Grinch and Monsters Inc by the nice warm fire...

I even took a picture of it.

I took a picture of Chloé.

I took another picture of my mom and brother. They have a very special bond as well.

I took loads of pictures of Jackson... he is so pretty, but he refuses to smile for the camera! He was all smile until he would see one and then he would make this face!

Gabriel fell asleep while eating. It was the first time with us. He does this at daycare on a daily basis. He missed our outing to the Train Museum with Antoine.

Here is the artist creating a master piece and enjoying himself.

I am more active... can you guess what I am into lately?

No comments: