January 20, 2011

Jackson's Baptism (Jan. 17th, 2011)

It was Jackson's baptism. It was the first time I was going to one! I believe it was also my first time into a church. I had so many questions about it... and I really enjoyed it.


Daddy is Jackson's Godfather! I very proud one!


I went to the church without Gabriel... he was at home sick with Grand-maman.

I feel like writing with another color! Jackson makes funny faces when daddy plays with him! No one is sure if he likes it or not.

Here are family pictures...



That's it! Jackson is baptized!

Jackson was such a good boy during the ceremony.

His cousin Sienna wasn't (she was thirsty and missed her mommy, the Godmother, which was busy at the front of the church!).


ewrtyuqio8765rteq1. I was allowed to write this and it means that I was glad Scooby was with me!

All the following pictures were taken my ours truly!











I told you I am good!

Now here are a few pictures of my skating adventure with Subin and Michel.



Mommy went to a winter camp with her students this week... and had a bus accident. Nothing bad, just a bus stuck in a ditch for a few hours!


Mommy also offered a Baby Signs conference last week. I am always happy to see Beebo!

oiyurte12354q;piuo9h.,mnvmn;jhhjjjtr6erweWFFHGBBVNVGFFHFHFV6E5RTRTRTRTFG5T.
This is me at Christmas, I am now a Jedi. I like to pretend I am Luke Skywalker!


7uryt1wqgtcyru776umnvbdcxxzngnhvcxzaaq ,.mlkéèpi8ui8uoiuh8tutyt54y;kèé..tkyijyuyuyuuuuuuuuuuu66755t8745r7tr875ut55t7t6t6.

Gabriel is Darth Vader's soldier (but don't tell daddy, it's a secret).

No comments: