January 10, 2011

Visitors with food! (early January 2011)

Gabriel and I had a good week at daycare. It was the first time going back since the Christmas break! It was a short week as we only went for three days.

We see less mommy during the week as she is still working as a teacher in that nice private school... but she makes up for it during the evening and on the weekend! I enjoy dancing so much and you should see my moves! Actually you will if you look at the clip at the end!

Michel and Subin came over (with a delicious South Korean dish that I did not eat, it was too spicy for me) and gave me a nice book and a lovely shirt. Most importantly, I got to play with Subin (a lot since we get along great) and I showed them my Wii skills at bowling and boxing. It was fun, I did not want them to leave nor go to bed! Subin even got to rock Gabriel to sleep (that's amazing!!!).

The weekend started on a good note as we went to see tante Caro and got to go to one of my favorite playground near her house. Antoine and I sat in the jogging stroller while I was holding Gabriel on my lap! Shadow was running like a maniac and having fun chasing a stick.

Gabriel enjoyed when I pushed him on the swing. I love being a big sister and I think that Gabriel enjoy having me as a sister (most of the time).

Antoine is a big fan of the swing, he was in heaven. He did not want to leave the playground, but Gabriel was getting cold and thirsty.

I got to go to the Aquadome with mommy as daddy had the day off and stayed home with Gabriel.

Mommy got to use her new digital camera that is waterproof and shockproof!

She had fun taking pictures while I enjoyed playing in the water!

We did not stay too long, this heated pool gets quite busy on the weekend!


I have to practice my diving skills so mommy can get my face underwater next time!

No comments: