January 4, 2011

A warm New Year (2011)


The new year started on a good note!

Thank you Charlotte, Françoise and Jean for my precious scooter. I go everywhere in the house with it!

Françoise and all of my great-aunts got cuddles from baby Juliette.

Juliette enjoyed every minute of the party! She did not even nap! She is so different from Gabriel who did not let anyone hold him and slept through most of the day because he couldn't have mommy's full attention.

Ggrand-maman's family members were so nice to me and so happy to spend time together. It was a real pleasure to host this family reunion for the first time.

The kids (including Ariane) got to play in the bouncing castle!

We celebrated New Year with tante Caro. I made cookies with her!

Grand-papa is smart, he knows that a soft plush blanket will get him a short cuddle from Gabriel!
He doesn't have to do that with me. I love my grand-papa!

You can see here that Gabriel is daddy's boy! They have a very special bond these two.


I have a special bond with mommy, television and my DS!

Is it global warming? It was raining early in January and the snow melted!


I was able to enjoy playing in the snow before the rain came!

So did Gabriel! No I am lying right here! He likes going outside as long as he is being held in someone's arms!

Reach for the sky! Here is the universal sign for pick me up please!

He wants to follow me everywhere and do whatever I do...

even sliding down a steep hill! He enjoyed it so much he went down 5 times!




I got to use my bike a few times this week!

No comments: