December 30, 2010

Meeting my baby cousins (December 26th 2010)

I love being on vacation with my family!!! No daycare for another week! I enjoy daycare but not as much as staying home with my family.


We went to see Ariane for a little visit and for a haircut. I love using her elliptical machine, can you tell?

We had princess tea thanks to Gabriel and daddy.

Gabriel was desperately needing a haircut!

Cousin Juliette agreed.

So he did! I did as well. A little trimming for my bangs.


Gabriel took a bath to remove all the fine hair that was everywhere!


Juliette enjoyed it too! She is so adorable. Mommy cuddled her so much she got her cold... and so did Gabriel... but it was worth it!

We were invited to go celebrate the Holidays with grand-papa's family.
Here is Élodie. She changed so much from the last time we saw her last Spring! She is so sweet and ended up playing with mommy after a while.

We met Mathieu for the first time. He lives in California with his parents. I heard they live a few minutes away from Walt Disney World... I will work on that to try to convince my parents to go visit them.

Mathieu is 10 months-old and weighs much more than Gabriel who turned 15 months! They were really cute together.

I had a grand time being the oldest kid there, I had everyone's attention!!!

I got to see Disney's Rock N' Roll Show!!!

I invited Charlotte and her parents as well as tante Caro and Marc-André.

We opted for leaving baby Gabriel at home sick with a cold with grand-maman! I chose all adults to come see I kid's show with me!!!

I had a lot of fun and I got to spend the rest of the day with my lovely cousin!


I got to go skating again and again.


I am getting really good at it!

Gabriel and grand-maman came with us but Gabriel did not enjoy it too much.


It's my favourite activity in the world.

It's too bad he is still too young for this amazing activity!!! Next year maybe...

Mommy got a new camera for Christmas... we can have short clips again!

No comments: