Indoor Skating (early December 2010)
Sofia invited me to go skating with her. It was such a good idea. It was my first time indoor skating.
After a while, I left the metal bar to other kids, that needed it more than I did, in order to skate in circle with the good skaters! Mommy was so proud of me. We left Gabriel with grand-maman because he still can't walk and let alone skate!
We celebrated Kiran's third birthday early this year with his daycare friends. Nilesh took all the pictures and that's the only one mommy got of him... hihihi!
On the other hand, Cole, his brother, looks great on this picture. He is a lovely baby and as cute as they come.
Gabriel and I, are both smitten by him!
Daddy created a song and some dance moves just for Jackson! He loved it just like all the other dancing babies daddy the puppeteer brings to life!
My parents went to see Jackson without us!
I am so envious! Look at our mom, she is in heaven holding her only nephew.
Our cousin is 7 weeks old and looks like a 70 year-old book keeper or accountant (according to my dad or Jackson's Godfather).
Matthew and Marianna also came to meet Jackson for the first time. Matthew stole the show with his easy-going personnality, his smiles and his size. He is the biggest 6 month-old we have ever met! He is bigger than Gabriel that is almost a year older!PS Mommy got a teaching job in a good private school to replace a teacher on sick leave. She doesn't know how long she will be there for, but it's at least until the Holidays. Congratulations mom and I can't believe you are teaching grade 6 students (they are so tiny mommy says).
No comments:
Post a Comment