August 4, 2009

I Love my Pool (end of July 2009)


It has been a dreadful summer weather-wise in Quebec this year so far. As soon as the sun is out and it is warm outside, I want to go in my pool. As you can see, I enjoy swimming naked with my swim-aids!

Mommy finally purchased a few pool toys and it's a lot more fun to be in the pool with those. I highly recommend watching the video of daddy wrestling (and losing) with a dolphin.

I have been really lucky so far, mommy, grand-maman, Charlotte, tante Caro and Papa have all been coming in the pool with me!

Charlotte even came for a sleepover! It was so much fun, we swam, painted, went to a park and ate a lot of slush!

The big renos are still going on and we can celebrate for not being sick for the last few weeks! Stay away germs!


No comments: