Wow I know so many people who are celebrating their birthday in August! First, it was Tante Stéphanie's and Lolo's birthday! We managed to give them a combined gift! A fancy dog carrier purse! Tante Stéphanie loved it, but I am not sure Lolo likes it that much! No worries, we also gave Lolo the tiniest tennis balls we ever saw and she defenitaly loved those. Lolo managed to escape from our backyard to go visit the neighbours... we had no choice than to tie her up after that...
or leave it to Jay, the dog whisperer... Daisy is in love.
Mommy organized with Daddy, Tante Caro and Grand-maman a super birthday party for grand-papa's 60th birthday. He was so surprised and happy to see the 40 guests that came just for him.
Now grand-papa understands why maman and grand-papa pushed him so hard to finish most of the renos in our house...
The party happened to occur on the warmest day of the summer... it was 40 degrees celcius and it's a good thing we have a pool! Many of our guests had a dip in the very warm pool.
Including Charlotte, who played a lot with me and my two cousins Felix and William.I love playing with my daddy, I am pretending that Lolo is hurting me badly in this clip. Lolo does bite a lot but really she could not harm a fly even if she tried real hard to!
If you don't like to hear screaming little girls on screen, don't push play! Be warned!
...
No comments:
Post a Comment