The End of the 2009 Summer
Half of my friends at day care are graduating and going to kindergarden... I will miss them so much. I will be one of the oldest now: Alexis (4, the only boy), Ève (4), Annabelle (3, my best buddy), Maya (3, me of course), Laurence (2), Sophie Ba. (2), Sophie Br (1), Camille (1). After the big party for Grand-Papa, Mommy and Daddy had the opportunity to go to a nice skiing village for 2 days.
Daddy was editing the footage from a charity golf tournament and he had the permission to bring mommy, but not me!
They had a relaxing time visiting the surroundings, eating out, watching Wolverine and reading (while daddy was working).
I took this picture all by myself, not bad for a 33 month old girl. I enjoy swimming with my family members almost every day. The weather has been really nice in August. And yes, I always swim naked. I love it this way in the privacy of my own backyard.
We had a big family reunion at the train museum! How great is that! Daddy and Mommy took the tramway and the train with me as they did not know too many people at that reunion. Grand-papa was glad we came and he got to show me to many of his family members.
I could ride the train all day long if my parents would let me.
I cannot believe Paul got his own inflatable jumping castle! We jumped non-stop for an hour and then it started raining! I will go back for sure to play with my Tante Caro's little neighbour. I know what I want for my third birthday!
Paul loves posing for the camera.
We also played in the tunnel together. We get along so well. Paul is also starting school this year! I cannot wait to go to school too!
If you want to see something odd and rare, look at this clip. It's the first time grand-papa swims in a pool in the last 20 years! He must have been really hot because he doesn't even swim in the ocean on his trips to the sea!
No comments:
Post a Comment