October 31, 2012

Fall 2012


We truly enjoy pumpkin picking! Who doesn't?


Gabriel was really into it!




Tante Caro and Marc-André got lost on the way... We waited a while, but still had fun as you can see!


Gabriel was so happy and such a good boy!


While we waited we played in the train.


We fed the goats.


We fed the rabbits.


Finally, they arrived and we fed more goats! Antoine loved it!

Tante Caro and I were on a mission to find the best pumpkins!




I found a little one...



 Antoine and Marc-André were good at finding the odd ones!

The day wasn't over, we went to Darcy's 4-year old birthday party! You'll find the pictures on this link:

http://tiggeric.blogspot.ca/2012/10/oct-6-2012-darcys-4th-birthday-party.html


I got to dogsit Shadow!


We went for a nice stroll. I'm getting strong, Shadow cannot pull me anymore!


We played in the leaves. It's a tradition to throw them in the air and it's so much fun!


Kicking leaves is fun too!


Hiding in them is fun too!


Gabriel loves it too!


Throwing them on mommy who is taking pictures is even better!


Fall is the best season of all!

No comments: