Wow, after a whole week of celebration and two teeth coming out of my lower gums, I finally turned 6! I actually cried because I think I'll miss being 5! Mommy told me that I don't lose the past years and that I just keep on gaining, but changes scare me.
It was a pre-Halloween party and I was a vampire as you can clearly see.
I invited 6 of my friends for my birthday: Noah B., James, Marc-Antoine, Harmonie, Tessa and Samantha.
They are all in my kindergarten class and I wanted to invite them at home to show them my house and my toys.
It was so nice to bounce around in the inflatable toy. The girls enjoyed it the most. Tessa had a nice Rapunzel costume.
So did Spiderman/Pirate Briel!
We played outside since it was the nicest weather I've got for a birthday since I have been born. Samantha did not feel like wearing a costume, but she agreed to wear Tessa's wig for a minute.
We prepared our own pizza toppings and that was fun. It was also delicious.
We got to use the fishing game that was set up for my tante Caro's baby shower. Noah really liked it!
Noah has been my best friend since we started school.
James came with his dad and even though he was extremely shy, we are pretty sure he still had fun.
Marc-Antoine and Noah had a blast together! Daddy played a lot with them.
We played climbing the swing set. My friends are just as agile as I am.
I was so surprised that all my friends bought me gifts even though mommy said no gift required in the invitation... I was glad they did not listen to her!
Mommy made her famous brownie for my birthday cake. It was delicious but not as pretty as my tante Caro'S cake!
We were all excited to eat more chocolate!
Gabriel has a sweet tooth.
Harmonie had two pieces of cake!
Samantha liked it too!
So did Tessa.
Marc-Antoine and Noah had a blast fighting!
I opened my presents and played with them with my friends. Harmonie and I get along so well. She is so cute and funny.
Look at my nice Barbie doll. I was able to paint her dress.
I played Play Doh with Tessa. We made a beautiful princess' dress.
Gabriel was so tired by the end of the party.
The boys even wanted to use my bike!
It was a very nice and simple birthday party! Thanks to all my friends for coming and for mom and dad for being such great parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment