November 2, 2012
Happy Halloween 2012
Finally Halloween arrived after two Halloween-themed birthday parties and visiting the Coyotes haunted house! Gabriel finally agreed after months of practice to wear his pirate costume!
Mathys or shall I say Buzz was in a good mood! We really had fun at his birthday party a few days prior Halloween. Patricia, his mom, decorated the whole house for the occasion and made special Halloween food!
Mommy loves Hugo's costume. She always secretly wanted to become an astronaut.
No worries, I want to save the world from the bad guys! It's official, everyone knows I'm a tom boy at school now! I was the only girl not wearing a princess costume!
Mommy was scary as a pirate! Gabriel wants to get away. Batman is on his way to save baby pirate.
Daddy was a giant, half-naked pirate! This costume is always a hit with the kids in the street!
Once again, Caro and Marc-André invited us to celebrate Halloween with them. Mr. Ghostbuster is also a very popular costume. Antoine was cute as a button as a SWAT officer.
Scary! Some houses are so well decorated that I decided to wait my turn and stay at the curb while the others went to get candies!
Charlotte as a cool angry hungry happy bird came with me to trick-or-treat on tante Caro's street.
We collected so much candy! Yummy for the parents as well! Gabriel said goodbye early as he was not feeling so good.
It was the best evening for Halloween. The rain held off and it was mild for once.
This fake moustache is better than a real one if you ask mommy who dreads movember!
Unbelievable the amount we got, people are so generous! We continued the tradition at home and we went to say goodnight to our neighbours. They all enjoyed my Scooby-doo costume, which is getting too small for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment