June 25, 2012

Swimming in May!

Swimming in May!



Yes we have been swimming in May! It has been so hot so early this year!



We even hoped to be splashed about at the dinosaur waterpark at the corner of our house...


No luck... not open yet. We are only in May!


We pretended to be attacked by dinosaurs instead!



No water at the park... no problem! The ice cream parlor did open in time! Good business sense for sure. I really enjoy sorbet in a cone right now!


We invited Brandon for a splash down!


I have to say I enjoy torturing Paul, dad's really good friend from work.


Mia was tired, but still enjoyed a good push on the swing.


Brandon and I also watered the plants at the same time.



Gabriel usually does not like to be sprayed by the hose... too cold for his taste!



I was really brave and hot to go in the freezing water in May, it was about 68 degrees F.


Gabriel stayed as long as most of his body was dry.




Mommy loves Gabriel's eyelashes, especially when they are wet and form stars!



Here is Julien jumping in!



Amazing quick from Max!




Here I go! Thanks dad for these nice pictures!

No comments: