June 25, 2012

Father's day = Daddy time! (June 2012)

We have been spending alone time with daddy as mommy is studying hard and going to school full time!






Gabriel is all smiles as he is playing with a ball full of water. I did get wetter immediately!



Gabriel is a big boy and is using the potty now! He only has to weat a diaper when he is sleeping now. Daddy is very happy about that.



Dad and I spent an afternoon at a local fair while mommy and Gabriel were napping.



It was a lot of fun. I really liked the bumper cars.







I was so proud of myself when I won a Huski stuffed animal at an agility game. I named him Carl!





We couldn't wait to go see Star Wars Identity at the science museum! I did not really like it... Daddy was disappointed that I was not into it in spite of having seen the movies several times.



Gabriel liked it! He will be such a geek like mom and dad when he grows up!



No comments: