January 1, 2012


Santa's visit to Downtown Montreal (late November 2011)


This was my letter to Santa. Yes mommy wrote down exactly, word for word, what I wanted to write myself but could not do yet! I asked for a skateboard and drew one of my best drawing to date just for him. I usually draw quickly without paying much attention or putting effort into my work but did time I outdid myself.

Gabriel asked Santa for small hockey nets! He also made a nice drawing for Santa.


We went downtown Montreal to see Santa this year. It was the first time we were going to Santa's parade. There were a lot of people and we had to wait a long time to see Santa!


Well we only saw Santa's back! Daddy decided to start running...

A street block later, we saw Santa in his full glory. I was so excited.

I really enjoyed watching the parade and hugging the mascots.

I did not get to hug Bonhomme, but maybe one day we will go to Quebec City to meet him and be part of the Winter festival there.

Gabriel slept in mommy and daddy's arms after a while. He did not enjoy watching the parade go by!
What a shocker!
We both enjoyed playing with the elves at the mall.

I prefered going down that big slide.

Look at me go! Can we go again next year?

No comments: