I started the Holidays with seeing a play about the three little pigs at Christmas at the public library. Mommy disappeared for most of it but I did not notice it! I found her chit-chatting with some friends outside in the hallway! This time around we left Gabriel with grand-maman!

We invited Sofia and Darcy over to celebrate Christmas a tad early! It is always fun to play with the girls! I got to wear my Christmas outfit for the first time! You'll see it on a lot of pictures!
Mom and I went sliding. We went a bit early as it was the first snow of the year. Yes, the day before Christmas we got a little bit of snow and got a white Christmas!
It was rough sliding on so little snow! We got hurt a few times and even damaged one of the sleigh with rocks that got lodged in it! It was still fun! Again, Gabriel stayed home with daddy!
We celebrated Christmas Eve with grand-maman and grand-papa.
We had fun blowing out the candle on the Christmas log we decorated.
Gabriel enjoyed eating it!
We also had fun playing with mommy, daddy and Shadow.
Gabriel was so tired, we left early to go visit Julie's family for a few minutes before getting the fireplace ready for Santa's visit!
We invited Charlotte for a sleepover! I love my cousin so much! Gabriel kept on calling her Charlot! That was so cute!
We went skating with mommy and left Gabriel once again with grand-maman! I also left Gabriel behind with mommy to go see the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie with Charlotte and her parents! All of us even went to a restaurant at the end of the day!
Mommy played a lot with Jackson and she had a blast and so did Jackson!
I cannot wait for aunt Stephanie and uncle Chris to have another kid one day (no she is not pregnant nor planning to be soon she just got back to work). I want tante Caro and oncle Marc-André to give me a cousin too (no she is not pregnant nor planning to be soon she is focussing on work and renos).
We got so many gifts! I liked them all! Thank you everyone!
We both got our first real animal. No unfortunately not a real dog. We got beta fish.
I named my fish Simon (for Simon Seville in Alvin and The Chipmunks) and he or she is fiery red.
Gabriel named his turquoise fish simply poisson! Yes daddy gave us the aquarium too and we got to pick the fish we wanted too!
I got to play on the computer with Charlotte! We both love Club Pinguin!
Gabriel got a computer!
No comments:
Post a Comment