December 1, 2011

End of November (Nov 30 2011)

Here is a special request for tante Caro! She wants more blog entries!

Gabriel has new Spiderman glowing sneakers! He truly loves them. He wears a size 8 now and I don't know if the shoes give him Spiderman's powers! My brother has the power to scream at such a high pitch it can make your ears bleed! He is a screamer and a spitter if you did not know this about him!

I am a crier... I cry easily just like my mom used to at my age (until people teased her so much at school she decided to not show her emotions for a while).


We are also runners in our family!

Gabriel and Antoine enjoyed playing in the tunnel with Jay and Marc-André.


I perfer hanging out with my lovely aunt.

Gabriel took this picture of mommy! He will be a good cameraman like his parents!

We went skating at a special skating ring inside a huge building dowtown Montreal!

I got to try my new skates. Mommy broke a strap right away! It was more difficult to skate with boy's skates than girl's skates. Gabriel tried but could not do it and he did not want to do it! He wanted to go up and down the escalator instead! Daddy and him did that for an hour!

No comments: