January 9, 2012

Other fun moments inside (January 2012)


The snow is getting slow at piling up this year. All I want to do is a snowman and I can't! I can still skate and slide. The thin layer of snow allows for that at least but that will be shown in other blogs!

Otherwise we play inside.


Here is me as Mario! My dad has beating Super Mario Galaxy twice now! He is the MAN I tell you! Gabriel totally agrees! Encore daddy encore!


We love playing hide and seek in the dark with glow sticks. This way it is much harder to find daddy hiding from us! Mommy is getting good at finding him, he is running out of spots to hide!


We have been playing with our dollhouses. Gabriel is crazy about his playmobile and I love playing with my 3 Kens and my countless Barbies.


This one is Jason. He looks so much like my dad! He always wear his sunglasses!


We play and pretend to fight in the bouncy castle.


That is always a fun activity to release that excess energy!


I also practice to skateboard inside so that I am ready comes springtime!


I (I mean my mom) do arts and crafts with my mom when my brother is napping.


We go and play a lot with tante Caro, Marc-André and Antoine. They are always willing to join us in our impromptu activities! On top of it, they have Shadow and an amazing playroom in their renovated basement!


What fun we can have with a blanket!


It is Antoine's favourite activity!


Look at that insane static electricity on Gabriel's hair!


I am aware I am getting very heavy for this activity but I still want to enjoy it!


Eldica (Charlotte's friend) is very tall and strong and was able to do it for a while!


Charlotte and I also sang with her karaoke machine!

No comments: