November 22, 2010



OTTAWA (November 21/22 2010)

I am starting to take control of the blog! I am choosing the pictures with mommy and I wrote this!

maya


noëlla

mélissa

gabriel

jason

These were the people involved in this mini-trip. Gabriel's first trip. He went to a wedding in Rigaud when he was 2 weeks old... and he was already difficult back then. No surprise... he is still very difficult! I chose this picture for the battle of the eyelashes!


Who do you vote for? Gabriel or Maya?

We went to Ottawa to visit Noëlla. She has been friends with daddy since they were 9 years old! That's incredible! We stayed at her beautiful townhouse. Noëlla has lived all around the world and has been collecting amazing art pieces over the years. Her house is like an art gallery. We went to two museums while we were there. The Museum of Civilization in Hull was by far my favorite one.

We did all kinds of crafts I made a mask with clay. I also got to wear costumes and put on a mini-play. I really enjoyed that!

I was well behaved, I don't understand why mommy is trying to strangle me when it was Gabriel that almost deserved it!

We also had fun at the Museum of Science and Technology in Ottawa. Noëlla came with us to this one. She is such a kind person.

My favorite activity at this museum was to run around in tunnels that were a replica of the pathways information uses to travel ion a computer! Daddy enjoyed taking incredible pictures in there but not going down a tiny slide at the end!

I got to use a periscope.

This whinny baby is well loved and taking care of by daddy.

I get along great with everybody even if I am overly sensitive at times and cry a little too much!

Gabriel is not being breastfed at night anymore! He still wakes up once a night for a drink. One day, he will sleep... my parents can keep on hoping.

I had fun dancing around on a car while chewing gum.

Gabriel prefers to drive the car. He started this week dancing a little for the first time.


I took this picture of dad and Noëlla. One day, I'll take the pictures, edit them, post them and write the blog all by myself!

No comments: