I met a few super heroes (Invincibles and Captain America) along the way! I was so impressed that they took the time in their busy schedule to come check on us to make sure we were safe.
We met Paul, with a mini cold super hero costume (Ironman).
Marc-André and Antoine were blowing to put out a fire.
Gabriel was happy for a good 5 minutes to be outside in the cold. Did you know it snowed last night. So Gabriel the Pirate had to become a fireman with the cold weather!
Tante Caro hosted a wonderful Halloween party and was disguised as a skier.
Antoine was a fireman as well. A dashing one might I add.
Mommy was a warm smiling witch.
Daddy was disguised as a 49ers fan. We did not see any other one, they are rare these days!
Charlotte was Jessica from Toy Story. Her costume was great. She even won best costume at her school.
Antoine showed Gabriel how to fix a pumpkin.
So nice. Thank you grand-maman for playing with Gabriel while mommy and daddy were outside Trick or Treating with Charlotte and I.
Grand-papa got a hug from Gabriel.
Daddy is still strong at 35. I laughed like that until I ran into the corner of the counter top. You will see a picture of my black eye on the next blog!
I had a play date with Annabelle! Thank you mommy I had so much fun and I was so happy to see my old friend from daycare!
1 comment:
Melissa, your family is BEAUTIFUL!!! We miss you so much.
Post a Comment