Les Aventures de Maya et de Gabriel
November 5, 2010
Where is the water going mommy?
(early November 2010)
From the tap, on me, to the drain... (yes, I still fit in the kitchen sink at 4)
Yes, I convinced Gabriel to come sit in the sink as well!
Did I tell the world that I ran into my aunt's kitchen counter corner on Halloween night? You can see how thick the counter is from my scars!
So where does the water go after leaving the drain? It's being cleaned up and release here! Wow the waves were amazing at the Rapids Park in Lasalle.
Gabriel is also a big fan of water. He was loving this excursion in spite of the cold. A life time ago my mom used to work there as an ecologist!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment