Yes, Gabriel and I, as well as all the friends from daycare got to visit Santa in the middle of summer! His village is pretty far, tucked in the Laurentian mountains. We got to listen to Christmas carols and I colored in my Christmas coloring book while mommy drove us there. We had a wonderful day! We were the first one to arrive and the last one the leave. We will go back, that's for sure.
I got to meet Santa's assitant, but I was not too interested by her. I was anxious to meet Santa. We waited over an hour to meet him, but I'm glad we did. He was so kind. We talked about Toy Story as I was wearing my favorite shirt! Santa told me he wanted to get to know me this time around and that I could send him a letter to let him know what I want for Christmas. I want so many things, but my parents insist that Santa can only give me one gift as he is busy giving all the children in the world a gift. I wanted to tell him I want Diego and his house...
It was also nice to spend time with Mamie Ramona, our other daycare provider. She is more like a grand-mother to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment