August 17, 2010

Montreal's children festival (August 2010)


My parents felt I was finally big enough to go to the Montreal's children festival. What a nice place for kids to hang out for a few days! You need a few days to be able to see everything and it's free, unlike the Vancouver children festival! Right out of the gate, I got to go fishing! I have been dreaming of fishing (I don't really know why, but I do!).

Gabriel came along but he did not enjoy it! Let's blame it on teething or lack of sleep...but he has been sleeping better the last few days... sleeping all night (he might be whining but mommy has a fan in her bedroom and cannot hear everything).

After fishing, I got to try an army boot camp.

Gabriel and daddy tried to catch up with me, but I was much faster!


I got to see Sybella Rose (I think that's her name...)

Look at how attentive I am.

I also got to shave a balloon, put make-up on a mannequin and comb her hair.

We made some crowns and Gabriel wore his as a belt.


I love playing in the ropes and climb as high as I can.

The best part was to get my face painted as Spiderman again.


Say good bye to this cute little face! Gabriel has two more teeth coming up on top! It has been fun times with him lately (NOT)! Teething looks painful doesn't it?

No comments: