August 26, 2010

Scattered happy moments of the summer 2010

Mommy's little digital camera was forgotten in the back of her mini-van for the whole month of August... here are some scattered fun moments from July with our friends!

I took this picture of my mom and Gabriel. Daddy and mommy trust me enough to even use the big expensive camera now. I must say I am a good photographer. Look at mommy and Gabriel, they do look alike (shape of the eye, the lips, the smile, the eyebrows).

Mommy took this picture of me... I am an easy subject!

I took this one of daddy and Gabriel. Did you know that Gabriel is very much daddy's little boy and that I am mommy's big girl?

We went to the hot air balloon festival... wow so many inflatable toys!

I am no longer afraid to try anyone of them! Look at me go down this slide!

Gabriel could not do much... there...

nor at the train museum... except eat his feet!

We went for the last time to the train with Kiran and his mom. Our membership expired. Mom said she would find another interesting museum to suscribe to shortly.


We went to the beach with Charlotte one day without Gabriel...

We loved it, it was Charlotte's first time at the beach she said. I am glad it was with us!

We finished the day in the pool with uncle Jean!

We had fun celebrating Sofia's 2nd birthday!

Gabriel does not like it when I pick him up, but I do it anyway!

Gabriel and I really enjoyed riding her three-wheelers!

Mommy and daddy can I get one for my birthday, pleeeeaaaase?

I loved watching the hundreds of hot air balloons floating in the sky above us while we waited at the restaurant. We will go back to that festival next year for sure.


1 comment:

Mark_and_Shelley said...

Hi Melissa! Gabriel really does look like you. Both your children are beautiful.
We miss you!
The Curtins!