We are surviving without grand-maman and grand-papa around. They are living the life in Florida for a few months.
We are actually doing pretty well considering that daddy is working a lot as well. Gabriel loves jumping in his Jolly Jumper! It is his favorite toy for now!
I spend a lot of time with ginormous baby Gabriel. Daddy calls him this way for a good reason (giant and enormous fused together by the way...) at only 4 months old he weighs a whopping 17.3 pounds and measures 66.5 cm. It puts him in the 90th percentile!
Only 10% of the babies his age are bigger than him! We have not met one of those yet! Here is cousine Élodie (7 months) that is almost the same size as Gabriel(4 months)! Both of them are tall for their age!
Mommy is keeping super busy during the day when I am at daycare.
She has been seeing her friends and her cousins with babies. She has been to the doctor's office for a regular check-up and vaccination for Gabriel. She is volunteering with a breastfeeding support group and she just started teaching Baby Signs classes at the public library! She is also trying to cook more meals that I keep on rejecting after tasting them with aprehension!
It has been really cold lately, so we mostly play indoors. Except for the times daddy can go play outside with me. Gabriel is not old enough to enjoy playing in the snow.
I cannot wait for the spring to see leaves, flowers, ladybugs, caterpillars and much more.
My new joy is to be a clown to hear my brother laugh. I am so happy, he laughs a lot more with me than anyone else!
No comments:
Post a Comment