January 25, 2010

Hello Juliette (end of January 2010)


Daddy was home for a few days and oh boy did we take advantage of it! On the same day we went skating and swimming! Daddy walked with Gabriel while mommy and I were skating.

The winter is really mild so far and Gabriel was able to come outside with us for a long stretch for the first time. I think he enjoyed it very much.

While I was swimming with daddy, mommy, tante Caro and Gabriel got to meet Juliette. Juliette is only 4 days old and she is my new cousin. Mommy told me that she is gorgeous and sleeping all the time!

There were so many visitors that Ariane and Mathieu, Juliette's proud parents, had their arms free to hold my little brother for a while. I am really looking forward to meet this little princess.

Tante Caro enjoyed holding all the babies in the room, especially her nephew.

It's my blog and no one took a picture of me this week! Mommy was able to film my car race with Justin, my new friend, at least.

No comments: