February 8, 2010

Godfather Dan is in town (early February 2010)


It was Super Bowl weekend at our house!!! Daddy was so excited, he calls it the best day of the year. The cherry on top of the sundae was that Dan and his girlfriend Sinnova were there with us. They flew from Cranbrook just to see me, his Goddaughter!!!


I had a lot of fun playing with Dan, he is really a hands on type of guy.


It was super nice to sepnd time with Daddy as he had 4 days off. We are proud of our local teams, past present and future!!!


Dan got me a Bateman costume, not Batman as everyone else says it! We ran around the house playing good guys and vilains. The vilains are Doc Oc and the Green Goblin while Spiderman and Bateman are the good ones, saving the world.


Daddy really wanted to keep Dan's sunglasses, but he didn't. I would have told on him if he had anyways! Stealing is bad I know that!


Usually Gabriel is all smiles, but not for a fraction of a second with my other Godfather Nilesh. We all have a little cold that I brought in as a gift for everybody!


Mommy and I escaped for two hours and left Daddy with Gabriel to go to a winter festival.

We were supposed to go with Charlotte, but she went to see Avatar instead. That's OK because I only skated for 5 minutes. I was not liking the loop there compare to the one close to home.

I ate several roasted marshmellows. It was so yummy and we watched Abeille Beausoleil perform. I was mesmorized, she is a good singer and dancer! We got to meet her after the show and it was hard for me to find the courage to speak with her! I made sure to tell her that next year we will bring Gabriel, my baby brother to watch her show again. Mommy filmed a portion of the show, I was really quiet and I listen with care to the whole thing!

We played a lot with Mr. Potato head.

I really enjoyed playing with Sinnova, she talks like Mr Maker and she is super nice.

We even went to the Aquadôme together.

It was Gabriel's first time in a pool!

He loved it, just like I did when I was a baby.

I am looking forward to Dan's next visit. Carmen and Kiran are coming soon as well during the Vancouver Olympics. Exciting!!!


No comments: