Mommy and I were going to celebrate tante Caro's birthday when suddenly we noticed a lot of cars parked on the street. Mommy said out loud that it must be someone else's birthday on tante Caro's block today as well! We were so surprised to see all the ladies in mommy's life when we opened the door! It was a great surprise for the two of us. Daddy made sure not to tell me so I would not spill the beans! I am not very good at keeping secrets!
Mommy did not take any pictures, which is really rare, so here are some of the few pictures we got from tante Caro! I played a lot with Naomie and Charlotte while mommy talked to all her friends and family members.
.
Grand-maman and Élodie.
Mommy wants to thank everyone that came, she had a wonderful afternoon. She wants to say a special thank to tante Caro and tante Stéphanie for organizing the baby shower. She wants to thank grand-maman and mamie for all their help and Geneviève for the fun games we played. Thank you for all the new and recycled gifts and for respecting all of mommy's wishes for this baby shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment