September 21, 2009

Before the baby's arrival... (late September 2009)



Mommy and daddy are going to the hospital Thursday morning of this week! All the bamboo and cotton diapers have been washed. The baby's room is ready and all the arrangements have been made for the arrival of baby number 2.

I will be a great sister. I cannot wait to hold the baby and feed him or her. I will play with him or her and bathe him or her.I look very grown up with all my jewelery, I am ready as well.


Mommy is so awesome, she took me to the park with Charlotte even if her belly is about to explode! She told me it's the last time for a few weeks that she can do these more active type of activities with me.

Grand-maman and papa promised me they would bring me places to see my friends and mu family members.

My uncle Jean is so nice, he made me bounce on a ball while Charlotte could not wait to do the same!
I got to spend some time with Naomie, we get along so well.

Uncle Nilesh is in town for the next few years as he is doing a master in cinema. He has been living with us for a week now and I really enjoy his company. He is always laughing and giggling. He plays a lot with me and he is really silly at times.


Do you like his new look? He went to see Metallica with Daddy, Chris and Michel. I took this picture of him myself. He attracted a lot of attention on him, especially from men... I wonder why? He shaved the next day before going to school.

Here is an old clip of me singing Head and Shoulders Knees and Toes a few months ago as I am trying to follow the choregraphy...


.



No comments: