I spent a great weekend surrounded by people I love and animals I adore!
I spent Friday afternoon and night with Christine and Pierre. They have a beautiful horse named Honda, which is featured on the photo underneath this comment. The one above is Honda's sister!
or Lolo!
On Sunday, I went swimming with mommy and daddy at aunt Stephanie and uncle Chris' house! They have the nicest in ground heated pool, that's what I want and a small dog! I don't know why mommy keeps on saying no to me!
Mommy's belly is getting rounder by the minute! Mommy photoshoped her belly so that her friends that still want to have kids don't get turned off by the huge stretch marks on her tummy... Mommy said it's a tattoo I gave her while I was inside her belly three years ago. The baby will leave so more marks later she promised me. I love kissing and listening for the baby. I never hear anything but one day I will and then I will let the world know.
No comments:
Post a Comment