June 8, 2009

Bargain Hunting (June 6/7 th, 2009)

We went bargain hunting, yet again this weekend! I love it, everytime I go on my bike, I want to go look for toys at people's houses! We saw Naomie, Corinne and Adé while mommy was hunting for knick knacks.

Daddy gave mommy and grand-maman a great mother's day gift, tickets to go see Cavalia. They both loved it and had a good time, even if it meant to be away from me a whole 24 hours! Mamie, papie, tante Stephanie et daddy were in charge and I did not even miss my mom. I had too much fun visiting my cousins Holly and Ryan at their garage sale, swimming in papie's hot tub a few times and running with Lolo and Daisy, the dogs.

We went bargain hunting, yet again this weekend! I love it, everytime I go on my bike, I want to go look for toys at people's houses!

After going to so many garage sales, I got to play with Felix and his baby brother Alexandre.

They are my tante Caro's little neighbors. I have a crush on Felix, he is just so cute! I try to kiss him (and I don't usually like kissing people... to tell you the truth).

I am looking forward to our next play date!

No comments: