June 29, 2009


Happy Saint-Jean Baptiste (June 24th, 2009)

We had a really busy Saint-Jean Baptiste day this year!!! Look at all the stuff we did in just one day! Maybe I did over do it... this is when I started being sick again... Yes, another cold that I just passed down to my mommy, yet again! Let's focus on the positive shall we?

I started my day at grand-maman's house since I slept there. I have been told that we are staying at my grand-maman's because I don't have a floor in my kitchen! It's supposed to be installed very soon. My tante Caro called us to let us know that Paul and Laura, her little neighbours were inviting me to play in their backyard with the inflatable water toy we got him last year for his birthday. It was fun, but the water was too cold, brrrrrrr.

Tante Caro came with us to the St-Jean Baptiste festivities. I love jumping and climbing on the inflatable castles. I did not care much about the celebration, the music or the separatists!

We met grand-maman and grand-papa over there. They were going to listen to some opera singers at the church nearby. We ended up going as well for a few minutes, but I did not enjoy it too much! They sang too loudly to my taste
!

Grand-papa loves his hugs and kisses, even when I am in the middle of jumping around!

Look at me go! I could do this everyday!

Did I tell you that it was really warm on Saint-Jean Baptiste Day? It was insane! We all had two slushes each! My favorite flavor is orange!

At the end of the day, when daddy came back home from work, we went to run in the water jets at the park at sunset. It was still so hot that mommy ran in the water with me.

The water was cool and refreshing!

A few days later, I invited Charlotte to come to my house for a swim. I did not swim, 81 degrees Farenheit is too cold for me! I want a hot tub the size of a pool!

We went to another water park nearby, where the water was a little too cold for my taste. We went to the ice cream parlor and to the pet store. I really enjoy the time I spend with my cousin Charlotte. She is so cool.

Here is a short clip of myself, almost swimming by myself in my papie's hot tub. I had a great father's day with papie, daddy and uncle Chris swimming with me.



No comments: