August 30, 2012

Summer Camp Kidzone en fête ( August 2012)


I went for a whole two weeks to my first summer camp! It was so much fun! on the last day there was a big party! I chose to have a goalie mask for the face painting activity. You'll see why later!


My friend Chloe chose stars, for a good reason as well!


Biscotte, was my day camp leader!  She was so tall and so nice! I loved her so much. I cried when I had to say goodbye to her!


Here are my friends and I already forgot their names!


I had fun jumping on the inflatable castles rented for the day!


I really got along well with Chloe.


It's practice time, the show will be on in a few minutes.


Here I am singing on We are the Champions from Queen!


How do you like my costume for the fashion show? The Habs are the Champions! This is why I wanted a goalie mask painted on my face!


Chloe sang Twinkle twinkle little star!


Tante Caro and mommy were one of the few parents coming to see us perform!






Our camp leader Litchi took some very nice pictures of us all day long! It's too bad that my friend Miguel (I called him Logan for most of the two weeks I was there) was not there on the last day. I cried so much when he left the camp. I had to say goodbye to my first crush... I now hope he goes to the same school I do. This is where the camp was, at my school! I am really prepared to go to school now!

No comments: