One of my favourite thing to do is to see my cousin Jackson to play with him! He is a riot! He is loud, fun and wild!
He is almost two years old now and he's got fire!
Look at him splashing me in Papie's hot tub!
Now look at his sad faker face as his gets sprayed back! Priceless!
He is lucky I did not spit in his face! Yes, that is one of Gabriel's favourite game!
I enjoyed the lower back rub with the jets!
Cheech is the best ball player I have ever met! He goes crazy for that big ball! He chases it around without letting anyone of us get near it!
Jackson and I had fun with the sprinkler!
Jackson does not mind cold water one bit...
Gabriel does mind very much, he chose to stay in the hot tub for a few hours that day!
I went to see him a few times. I even made myself a beard with the foam! Mommy thought it was gross...
Gabriel prefers the pampering in the hot tub.
Jackson stayed in the sprinkler as long as Gabriel was in the hot tub. I hurt my foot while jumping over the contraption and I decided to hang with Gabriel.
I love Cheech so much. I like to pet him and he likes it back.
He is annoying most of time, he bites, but I still love him!
I'll write a little something myself:
kk km , m vmv m, gvm bv,m vkm m v,nvhb bvb v bb vvvabcbhbnfv ghmyhbtyu,k8ijuuy5i-=08-jh1yDd5tr6tyh7uyyhnyyqdqawawatarquvk,mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m m m mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, m,mmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,mmm m k, ,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn vx««cxxxxd
It's time Maya starts school and learns to write, read and so much more so che chan really take ove the blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment