February 24, 2012

Meeting Rex! (Feb 2012)


Gabriel was so excited to meet the real Rex from Toy Story!


There was a fantastic exhibit at the Montreal Science Center with 18 real size and moving robotic look-alike dinosaurs.


We had so much fun there.


We also finish the afternoon by watching Happy Feet 2 on a huge Imax screen in 3D!


We spend a lot of time at the Science Center learning about physics, chemistry, biology, astronomy, optics, etc...


Yes mommy and I were in heaven or in a bubble!


I can lift myself with a few pulleys! That was my favorite experiment.


I can keep my balance on a skateboard. I have had some practice at home on the skateboard Santa gave me last Christmas.


Gabriel liked the lights and the optics experiments. He was such a good boy all day long! Mommy was very proud of us as we don't go out just the three of us too often.


We finally got rid of our colds so we could go see lovely Jackson.


Look at him, he is not only stunning, but so friendly and fun to be hanging out with. We really enjoyed playing in his huge basement playroom. We ran around and I scared him. He thought I was hilarious!


We got to leave Gabriel behind with daddy to go to a winter festival near tante Caro's house.


We did it all in three hours at -20 degrees Celcius.


We went skating and sliding.


We jumped in bouncy castles and watch a clown make fun of parents!


Gabriel is really into preparing food for us! This red button is to deliver juice (his favourite food item in the world).


Everyone is starting to see a real link with mommy as our little screamer is getting older. Gabriel is starting to sleep better at night. Mommy is touching wood as every time she mentions it, it stops!

No comments: