February 9, 2012

Plowing through more sick days! (Feb 2012)



We all have been sick for a while (except daddy who goes through any disease in less than 2 days!). Actually daddy is not sick but he has a broken rib that is taking a while to heal.


We are getting heavy, I with my 48 pounds probably inflicted him this injury while playing with him.


Gabriel is a light weight at 27 pounds. We know our weights because we eventually went to the hospital to see a doctor about our never ending couching!


We still get out and enjoy the weirdest winter ever. One day is cold while the next one is warm and there is barely any snow... Not so fun for winter fun activities, but we try anyway! Sofia even went down the hill with mommy and Gabriel for the first time in her life! The second time, they all fell off the sleigh and mommy banged her head pretty hard against the rock-hard snow... Poor mommy she got a painful neck for a week, but thankfully both Gabriel and Sofia did not get hurt and were not scared!


Antoine got to try on skating! He was really good for a first-time opportunity. He was able to stand and walk with the skates. Gliding will come later.


I let him use my skates while I ran around with tante Caro.


We invited Charlotte for a sleepover! She even came to play outside with us.


She was totally disgusted by Gabriel eating snow.


I always have so much fun with my cousin. I love her so much. She is one of my favorite person in the whole wide world.


We also got to dogsit Shadow. He was pulling me so hard. He took me for a walk!


We went to a winter carnival for a whole 15 minutes since mister cranky and sickly pants wanted to leave and go back home.


Next time he is staying with grand-maman!


At daycare we get to go play outside when it is not too cold.


My brother is the one who wants to wait in the car while I continue playing with my friends!


Here is Cédrik, my best buddy. I love playing with him.


Here is Zacchary, he is whinny like Gabriel!


There are Louis and Sofiane, the two youngest of the bunch.


I still like daycare but I m looking forward to attending kindergarten!


I am done wearing a diaper and I can wipe my own bottom now!


I am a big girl now!


Gabriel will miss me so much coming September! I will miss him too but nearly not as much!


No comments: