Daddy calls Gabriel Meat Head... I am not sure what it means...
He is a gorgeous toddler who gets angry very fast if he doesn't get his way. He likes soft fabric such as his blankets and stuffed animals. He loves playing with water, any kind of balls, dart guns and the little kitchen. He still wakes up at night and his favorite food is mommy's milk. When he gets hurt he doesn't cry but if I try to grab something from his hands he'll scream with a high pitch sound until I give it back. He still naps in the afternoon for a good 3 hours! He likes chasing cats in the street. Gabriel doesn't say to many words yet but he still uses baby signs. He is very funny and smart so I don't know if I would say he is a dainty meat head?
No comments:
Post a Comment