June 6, 2011

Last playdate with Kiran in Montreal... (May 2011)


Kiran and his family went back to BC... We are so sad because they are really part of our family. We got to babysit Kiran for a whole 24 hours before he took the plane back home.

Yes, we once again went to the train museum. We got to visit the outdoor exhibits as summer is knocking on our doors.

Mommy had to supervise the three of us alone! We behaved for once!

It's a miracle Gabriel and I could be photographed together!

We were fascinated and mesmorized by the tramway operator!

Kiran got to play High Five with Uncle Jay Jay as he calls him!

We played music in the bathtub together.

I wonder when we will go to Vancouver... We have been here for three full years now!

We slept in the same room and I can say that Kiran is a chatter box, just like I am!


We fed the dinosaur at the park.


We hope to see you soon Kiran, Cole, Carmen and Nilesh. We love you so much and we will miss you.

No comments: