April 25, 2011

Mommy's birthdays and Easter! (April 2011)

Mommy is 34!!! She had two birthday celebrations, so does it mean she is 17 twice over?


No way! Mommy feels much older than 17 and looks older too! Gabriel takes a lot of her energy.

After a fit on the ground for a few minutes, Gabriel fell asleep on the floor for 45 minutes in spite of the noise and the people walking around him!


Gabriel is now able to say grand-papa and grand-ma! It makes these two very happy to hear their grand-son finally start speaking!

Gabriel and Antoine badly needed a haircut!!!

I am the one who enjoyed the special kid chair the most!

He was handsome before the haircut!


So was he afterwards !
Back to mommy's birthday and should I add Easter! Yummy dark chocolate! Gabriel went spycho on us with so much caffeine and sugar!

We love him no matter how badly he sometimes behave!

Jackson is much more calm and attentive! No chocolate for him and no strawberries. Uncle Jay tried it without following the baby food guideline! Mommy Steph got super scared! We are teasing her but she is an amazing mother.


Here are the next generation in daddy's family: Ryan, Holly, Jackson, Maya and crying Gabriel!


He did not want to be a part of this photo operation for Mamie. In his defense, he had just woken up... but if you ask me, Gabriel has a few meltdowns like this a day.



Here is another picture with Chloe instead of Gabriel!


Mamie and Papie had prepared such a delicious Easter meal, but my favorite part was chocolate fondue.Beside the food, my favorite moments are always spent in Papie's hot tub!

My cousins enjoy it too...

so does Mommy and Gabriel...


no more crying for Gabriel... pure joy swimming in the warm water.

Daddy might not be the biggest hot tub fan, but he cannot resist seeing Gabriel so happy!

Gabriel did have some good moments inside the house as well.

Jackson and I had a good time together, at least I did! Jackson is so beautiful and I love my cousin so much. I cannot wait for him to be walking and chase him.

Holly is such a kind and smart girl. I look a lot like her my mother tells me.

This picture is terrible but I was so proud to bring mommy her birthday cake (that she made herself). Everyone loves her brownies... especially yours truly!

We got to blow the candles together!



Happy birthday mommy and I love you so much. Did you know I wait to go to bed until you go to bed? I also do everything I can to wake up when you wake up, even when it is at 4:30 am, just to spend more time with you before you go to work? Do you know anyone else that would do such a thing for you?

No comments: