April 25, 2011

Horses and the sugar shack (April 2011)

We finally were able to see Christine, Pierre and their menagerie!


Christine and Pierre got to see us gulp down a small slush in 25 seconds without getting a brain freeze! They also witness Gabriel eating countless greasy fries one after the other.

As you can see, after this healthy meal, we went to the stable to see Honda. I love horses, but my brother was more into exploring. He liked the poney a lot as you can see on the video at the bottom of the blog!


While Honda was snacking, we got to go on her back for a few seconds!

Gabriel was willing to touch but not ride (that's normal he is only 18 months old!



We saw more farm animals and horses when we went to the sugar shack with our Vancouver friends Nilesh, Carmen, Kiran and Cole.


It was fun to go in the bogey.

I got to spend time with daddy.

Gabriel was happy to see mommy after everyone went for a long walk... except mommy and I since I really had to go to the washroom! That's OK because I got to play in the forest and cross a small stream with new friends.

Gabriel was exploring everywhere and keeping mommy busy as usual!

He kept on trying to hang on the blue tubes carrying the maple sap to the sugar shack to be boiled and transformed into maple products.

Here is the little video of my brother and I with Princess the Poney.


No comments: