July 15, 2010

One Pool Party after another! (mid-July 2010)

Daddy always says it's not a party until someone's naked! It's Gabriel's turn!


We had lots of pool parties so far since the weather is amazing this summer!

Everyone is invited!


Gabriel loves his car!
Antoine really enjoyed is birthday present: a water sliding mat!

Do did I! I want one mommy and daddy!

Did I say Antoine really really enjoyed his day?

Even Shadow loved that water slide!

and Caro!
We swam all day with Caro and Marc-André!

I can swim on my own over a short distance now! Under the water too if I wear my goggles and hold my breath. I am three and I can swim!

Gabriel can fly!
Relaxing in the pool with Jay (oops I mean daddy)!

Mommy invited her friends and kids for a great pool party!

Do we look like we are having fun? Mommy stop taking pictures, you are annoying!

No comments: