July 5, 2010

Spiderman on Canada Day (July 1st 2010)

It's officially summer! I am on vacation. I don't go to day care very much! I convince mommy and daddy to sleep over at anyone that is on vacation so I get to stay with them instead of going to daycare! Don't get me wrong, I love daycare, but I get everything I want with my grand-parents, aunts and family friends! I am no fool!

We spent the day around Stephanie's pool.

I am starting to swim on my own, it's very difficult. I touch the bottom of Stephanie's pool so it's easier for me to learn there than in my own pool. Her pool is heated, I love that!

So does everyone else!


Except tante Stephanie! The water is always too cold for her! She did not even like a little splashing on my part!

Tante Stephanie always has Freezies in her freezer. Chloé and I love them very much even if they are not healthy for you!


Daddy seems to have a few more days of vacation than usual. We love that!

I am on vacation ready to go to the beach!


Charlotte came to spend Canada day with me! She even slept two days at my house! I love her so much! I give her big hugs all day long.

Canada Day was weird this year. We only had time to get our make-up done... we were waiting in line to jump on the Nemo inflatable castle and then it starting raining! Charlotte and I wanted cool balloons sot we waited more than an hour in line, in the rain shall I add, to get that and then we left because I was starving!

Mommy and I went to see Honda and Christine! Mommy even went on Honda's back, too bad there are no pictures of that!


I did not want to go on Honda's back, but I was very happy to brush her. I did not know that a horse sheds that much!


No comments: