April 30, 2010

The Habs are moving on!!! (Late April 2010)


I wear my Canadiens jersey every second day and I scream Go Habs Go!!! I don't watch hockey as I am sleeping during the game but I caught the hockey fever.

So did baby Gabriel, he wears his Habs t-shirt everywhere and usually gets it dirty before the game starts!

Maribel came over to play with us! It was a lot of fun, we jumped in my bouncing castle, we played outside and I even got to show Maribel how good I am at driving my bicycle. We went to the park and I got to push my little brother on the swing.

Maribel is moving soon to a new house, her parents sold their house. I think we will also move one day into a different house. I tell this to everyone around me... but my parents say we are staying here for a while!

Aurelia came over to play with Gabriel and I! It was a lot of fun, we jumped in my bouncing castle and we drove the cars around.

Aurelia will be a big sister in a few days! A lot of people around us are expecting a baby and on the verge of giving birth! How exciting!!!

Gabriel is so big now! He can sit in the car and his feet are touching the ground! His favourite part is to eat the steering wheel as he is teething (still)! He is crawling and trying really hard to pull himself up! He can do it in the first stair so far.



He is still not into eating solids too much... but he enjoys green veggies and that's it! He is sitting really well but prefers to crawl and move around.



Gabriel attends daycare on 2 or 3 mornings a week and he loves it. He laughs a lot and all the kids at daycare have adopted him. I love when he comes and I am sad when he stays home with mommy.

I had my second visit at the dentist. The last time I went I was 7 or 8 months and my mom was worried about my special tooth. I have no cavities (I can still eat candies!!!). My special tooth are two teeth fused together, it's really rare. We already knew that. I was a super champion at the dentist's office even though it took over 2 hours of waiting. I am looking forward to the next visit in 9 months.





No comments: