April 15, 2010

End or Beginning? (mid-April 2010)

The Habs are starting the playoffs today...

We are doing our part! Go Habs Go!!! It worked, they won in overtime!

Why am I sad?


I had to get my face painted mask of Spiderman removed before going to bed... the end of such a fun day at Annabelle's birthday party! I was devastated for a good 5 minutes.

Mommy started working again. She started and finished her first set of Baby Signs classes at the local library. She brought Gabriel and Beebo along.

Gabriel (6 months) and Gabrielle(10 months) enjoyed spending some time together. My brother is quite the ladies' man! Gabriel is already signing milk to let us know (especially mommy) when he is thirsty/hungry. This big guy is not too crazy about food at the moment! It's surprising considering his size! Well he likes his greens and his meat like daddy. He does not like cereals and fruits unlike mommy and I.

Mommy will be going back to work at the same library in the Fall, adding new programs to her repertoire! She will offer a Mother Goose activity as well if enough people register! I hope I get invited to attend. I love mommy's signing and storytime! I am her biggest fan! Mommy needs to find other libraries that will host her Baby Signs and Storytime groups!

Annabelle and Alexis are starting school in September. Laurence is leaving daycare. Her mom finds it too far... now that they moved in the country.

Gabriel is now registered to start daycare starting next week. It will give mommy some time to get her curriculum ready for the Fall and find places where she can work. Gabriel will very slowly start to attend daycare and go full-time in October. It will be easier for Gabriel than for mommy! Gabriel will be with me and I will continue to make him laugh.






No comments: