We were invited by Darcy's mom to go have lunch with them.
I played with Cameron's toys (Darcy's older brother) and touched Darcy's head and looked at her beautiful smile.
Sofia makes funny noises when she wants to eat and is a riot most of the time!
I had so much fun blowing bubbles in Sofia's face.
I had a busy weekend, but no picture to prove it... what is wrong with the new rechargeable batteries nowadays? They have no juice in them, it's very frustrating. Mommy and I went to both Maribel and Charlotte's birthday parties. I really enjoyed playing with all my little two-legged and four-legged friends!

It was not my birthday, but I got a gift! Maribel's mom got me a book from Mr. Maker directly from England! I love Mr. Maker! If you like Arts and Crafts, he is awesome, go check is website and you'll fall in love with him just like I did: www.mistermaker.com .
The other thing I am really into right now is watching the Little Mermaid. I love Ariel and all the other characters. I could watch it all day long if mommy and daddy let me!
No comments:
Post a Comment