May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day (May 10th, 2009)

I love you mom! I love you grand-maman! I love you Mamie! Wow, mommy has grand-maman's lower face shape (I had never noticed before!)

Tante Caro invited us for supper to celebrate all the mommies of this world! Tante Caro is a much better cook than my mom, but I guess I should not say that on Mother's day! Oups!

I played with Shadow and Tante Caro...

and even a little bit with my grand-papa! Grand-papa makes the best paper airplanes! Look at me with my super cool pilot jacket, I love it!

Mommy is 5 months pregnant and it's starting to show quite a bit. She looks lovely but a bit tired I shall add. I guess I should not say that on Mother's Day! Oups. I might as well talk about her bad hairdo, I guess I'm the one that messed it up by playing with her hair!

I want to say good job to all the mothers in this world, I don't realize how hard it is yet... but I will once I have kids of my own! Let's get ready for Father's Day with this little clip with my daddy! Mommy bets that I will be able to swim on my own by the end of the summer, and I will!

No comments: