March 16, 2009

Diving for Hippos and Kissing Lolo Good Night! (March 14-15 2009)



I have been so busy as usual! A title likes that makes you wonder what my mom gets me involved with!

I gave all of my sucies to the bunnies , I think I had 7 lying around! One at each one of my grand-parents' house, two in the minivan, one in the car and two more at home! Since I gave them away it's payback time for mommy and daddy, especially mommy! I have screaming contests at night and before napping to see who will cave first, Mommy usually loses! I pretend I have to go potty, that I am thirsty or hungry, that I want a hug, a song, that I am not tired or even that I have a dog hair in my mouth.

I even have extended my tantrums to day time! I challenge mommy with everything I want or don't want. I try to make her compromise and give me more of the good stuff and less of the yucky stuff. I think I am about to succeed at driving her bananas!


I still manage to be cute though otherwise all my strategies would not work on anybody! Look at me brushing my teeth with uncle Chris. His dad is a dentist and one day he will look at my broken tooth (mommy says it's not broken, it's genetic, but I say it's broken). My uncle Chris cam over just to see me and play with me, I was so happy! Tante Stephanie was awesome too, she played with me all day and let me walk Lolo outside for the second time! Mommy was pretty nice too, she does try, I have to give her that, she brought me outside to my favorite playground, but I had to go number two presto... and the washrooms were not open... I can't believe I had to poo in the park's garbage bin in front of other kids playing! It's so embarrassing mommy! Thank goodness, she did not take a picture of that!

Actually mommy sucks lately at taking pictures. We saw Eric and Bear the poodle, whom I wanted to see so badly for 3 days and mommy did not even take a picture of that memorable moment! I also got to play with Aurelia, Chris and Marianna, and yet again no pictures! Wow mommy, you will have to do better next time around!

I have a lot to say this week but very little to show for it! Mommy brought me to the pool where I got to swim and dive with tante Caro and Grand-maman. It was so much fun. Mommy had to stay on the sideline to take pictures and videos because she forgot her tankini top! Where is her head lately, I wonder? I guess she does the best she can with what she has!

Enjoy this two clips, I am adorable in each one of them (not to brag but it's true!).

1 comment:

Tiggeric said...

Maya you really are adorable! I hope Darcy enjoys the water as much as you do.